background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

my first meal

No leaks, yea! So for lunch I had green jello & iced tea. Or not.
Dinner is chicken broth & crystal light.

Bill spent the afternoon with me. I felt like the luckiest girl holding hands with him while we walked the floor. Now he is off to take care of Billy.

Jodi came by last night with hospital goodies like mags, sudoku, playing cards, slippers, crystal light & sunshine that is her essence.

Brooke came by today. Poor thing saw me after they had poisoned me for the leak test. I was in so much pain! She brought me the coolest tumbler that you can microwave or chill. I feel so bad I was half dead for her visit. Sorry Brooke!

I miss my baby boy so much. I might have to figure out how to skype him tonight.

2 comments:

  1. So glad there weren't any leaks. I hope you feel better and you can sleep good tonight. You're amazing Abby and on your way... Love You!!!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete