background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Fresh Day

So Friday I had a drain put in to clear off whatever my leak was creating. Getting used to such a strange little critter has been strange. Very painful as well.

But this morning the drain is all fresh and I had a shower so I feel pretty good.

Tomorrow I have another leak / swallow tomorrow. I will show how much healing I've made. To drink again would be such a blessing! Maybe like a frozen crystal light slurpee thing? Huh, huh??

My sister stopped by to see me yesterday. We had a fabulous visit.

Jodi also came by with a special little visitor - Billy! He is just preciuos, all brave, so sweet & happy to see me, yet just curiuos little monkey he is!

Bill & Billy are coming today. Yea!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO GLAD you are feeling better and have had such wonderful company this weekend. I hope your healing test comes back good tomorrow and you can have 1, 2, or 3 above as you suggested. Love You Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DID TODAY'S TEST GO? Hope you are still on the mend!

    ReplyDelete