Know that you are being prayed for. God will take care of you.. Matt 11:28 "come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest." I pray you rest tonight and as you wake tomorrow you will feel much better and all that ails you will be gone.
Abby, while you were having surgery someone was stealing my power bill payment check from the post office and having a shopping spree at a Walmart in Mississippi!!!! I'm ashamed to say that I've been pre-occupied with the fix for that and haven't called but have been thinking of you. I'm seeing this post and hope the ER visit was just that - a visit - and you're home?!!! Please email/call me as I don't have your phone number but would like to talk live and figure out a plan to visit later this week/weekend? Let me know what I can bring you!!! Love you, AmyO
Know that you are being prayed for. God will take care of you..
ReplyDeleteMatt 11:28 "come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest."
I pray you rest tonight and as you wake tomorrow you will feel much better and all that ails you will be gone.
Abby, while you were having surgery someone was stealing my power bill payment check from the post office and having a shopping spree at a Walmart in Mississippi!!!! I'm ashamed to say that I've been pre-occupied with the fix for that and haven't called but have been thinking of you. I'm seeing this post and hope the ER visit was just that - a visit - and you're home?!!! Please email/call me as I don't have your phone number but would like to talk live and figure out a plan to visit later this week/weekend? Let me know what I can bring you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you, AmyO
my number is 678-314-1772. I can't wait to hear your voice!!!
ReplyDelete