tonight has been strange.
for one thing I am typing with my left hand. Well not now.
for another I keep singing 'wind beneath my wings'
for another I am having abdominal ultrasound and remove of evil fluid.
I guess so if you were wide awake and typing with any hand at 3:42 a.m.....so sorry sweet Abby that this has happened but sounds like you've got good medical staff keeping things monitored and addressed?!!! I wanted to tell you that I love your before picture and am glad you still felt pretty, because you were and are. Pretty is in our souls and YOU ARE a BEAUTIFUL person. Your journey will take you to a place where you feel like the house you/your soul lives in, more closely matches the you inside. Thinking and praying for you friend. AmyO
I enjoyed Skype chatting with you the other night. I hope we get to do that again soon.. It was good to see you and to hear your voice. I pray you are resting well now and feeling a little relief from the draining of the evil.. love u! jackie
I guess so if you were wide awake and typing with any hand at 3:42 a.m.....so sorry sweet Abby that this has happened but sounds like you've got good medical staff keeping things monitored and addressed?!!! I wanted to tell you that I love your before picture and am glad you still felt pretty, because you were and are. Pretty is in our souls and YOU ARE a BEAUTIFUL person. Your journey will take you to a place where you feel like the house you/your soul lives in, more closely matches the you inside. Thinking and praying for you friend. AmyO
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed Skype chatting with you the other night. I hope we get to do that again soon.. It was good to see you and to hear your voice. I pray you are resting well now and feeling a little relief from the draining of the evil..
ReplyDeletelove u!
jackie