September Already?
Let's start with some cutie pie news......
Red accessories are HOT HOT HOT this Fall for piggies
Fix A Flat
I'm still in the hospital trying to heal this leak. Tomorrow morning at 7am I will have surgery to repair the leak. Finally, a date, a target that I will most likely be able to start sipping water again! Besides the popsicles, tablespoons cream of wheat, and mashed potatoes I had a few days after the major surgery, I have not eaten since Aug 16. Dr. Oz talks about resetting your taste buds in about 21 days. I will be so reset and ready. I miss water. Dude.
Grateful Grateful Grateful Grateful Grateful Grateful Grateful
During times like these, after days of suffering, weeks of pain, and years of untangling my soul from the toxic exposure of my dad,
my heart seeks refuge in the shadow of a few remarkable, Godly, amazing women.
You give me love, never harsh words.
You lift me in prayer, not manipulation.
You gently take my face in your hands and point it towards my Savior, never leading me into self abuse.
My one true wish is to see myself as God sees me.
Because of you, that is becoming a reality.
Not just a number on the scale but believing I am worthy of self care.
Because I have always seen kindness in your eyes that I don't see when I look at myself.
I am so blessed to get do life with you!
Thank you for all you have done to help me and my family.
What is even more amazing is where we met. The pain of life brought us together.
And in the case of Jackie - the pain of K n' W - lol
Jodi made this amazing journal photobook and gave it to me today.
If you Google 'Supportive Friend' you will find Jodi.



Awww...now you made me cry :) I love you girl! I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see you on the other side! Wish you could have been at Ginny Owens with me tonight, I think you would have loved it! Sweet dreams soul sista!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful writing, Abby! And what a dear friend you have... such a blessing! God does love you and sees you as 100% GORGEOUS and made in HIS image. Beautifully, wonderfully, and intentionally created to be YOU. And the world is a better place for it! Hang in there during your recovery (again). Your inner strength is admirable and inspiring!
ReplyDeleteYour poetry is wonderful. I am honored to be one of your friends. Thank you for thinking of me in that poem. I wish I could write that beautifully.. Amazing just like u!
ReplyDelete