Hey now, it's February!
I went shopping this past week.
Silly me.
I thought being out of plus sizes would make shopping easier.
Not so much!
It was hard work but I found pants and shirts that fit and that I like.
JCPenney and Kohl's had lots to pick from.
And the weight loss total is.... 80 pounds.
My tummy is acting up a bit but I think it is due to stress.
Perhaps I will go back to 2 Zegrid's a day for a few days.
The really sad news is that my hair is falling out! There is way too much hair in the comb every morning. I've started amping up the protein and taking a hair supplement with silica. Please stay, hair.
Hopefully this weekend I will get to take a few photos with my bestie Jodi.
I need a new head shot with some of the new clothes.
Still stressed out with family issues. I'm about to crack. Or drink. Or run.
Enough about me.... how are you?

No comments:
Post a Comment