CRY! You might feel better! That totally sucks! It's ok to feel sad. I mean, who wouldn't cry after as long as it's been since you could eat or drink anything!??! I don't even want to think about how much weight has already melted off you while you "rest" in the hospital. It will no doubt be insane, 'cause mine was by a month and I was at least eating some stuff! Anyway, don't be strong if that's too hard.... you're doing an amazing job staying positive, and that's great.... but give yourself some time for greif, too. This is NOT what you expected when you signed up! God has his reasons, I suppose, but that doesn't mean you have to be thrilled at every difficult step, you know!??! Praying for you!
Thanks Jen, The worst part is being away from Billy. The second worst part is the only way to heal the leak is nothing by mouth and time. Oh, I screamed and threw a good old tantram in the x-ray room when they said still leaking.
This sucks! Girl I have healing thoughts comming your way! Sorry I have been a horrible friend - things have been so crazy! Let me know when and where. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything! So you have to stay until the leak is gone? Bummer! Hell dammit heal! Love ya!
CRY! You might feel better! That totally sucks! It's ok to feel sad. I mean, who wouldn't cry after as long as it's been since you could eat or drink anything!??! I don't even want to think about how much weight has already melted off you while you "rest" in the hospital. It will no doubt be insane, 'cause mine was by a month and I was at least eating some stuff! Anyway, don't be strong if that's too hard.... you're doing an amazing job staying positive, and that's great.... but give yourself some time for greif, too. This is NOT what you expected when you signed up! God has his reasons, I suppose, but that doesn't mean you have to be thrilled at every difficult step, you know!??! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen, The worst part is being away from Billy. The second worst part is the only way to heal the leak is nothing by mouth and time. Oh, I screamed and threw a good old tantram in the x-ray room when they said still leaking.
ReplyDeleteThis sucks! Girl I have healing thoughts comming your way! Sorry I have been a horrible friend - things have been so crazy! Let me know when and where. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything! So you have to stay until the leak is gone? Bummer! Hell dammit heal! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteJules