background

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Help after surgery

So surgery is Wednesday, Aug 18 and I will stay in the hospital just one night if all goes swell.

Bill will take care of me Wednesday & Thursday but I could use some company on Friday and Saturday.

I will be off the whole next week and perhaps the week after that if I get the leave I am hoping for.

I would love walking, gaming & chatting partners during my recovery time. And help with Billy. Now taking reservations!

2 comments:

  1. Yea...I would love to hang out and help! I am proud of you taking control of this situation and making your own decisions. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby this is terrific! I'll plan to participate in your "recovery company". Keep us posted on how reservations are actually made, so we don't all show up at the same time :). Praying for you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete